Roku streaming gives you access to over 500,000 television shows and films from the comfort of your couch. There are several free Roku channels available, but you can also subscribe to premium channels via your Roku account (read our Roku pricing guide). However, if you change your mind and want to learn how to manage or cancel my Roku com account subscriptions, we’ll go through that in this article.
How to create a Roku account:
To activate your Roku sign in account streaming device, have access to hundreds of streaming channels, manage your subscriptions, and personalize your experience, you must first create a Roku sign-in account. Roku accounts are free: Roku never charges a fee to create a Roku account, activate a roku.com login device, or provide customer service.
- To establish a free Roku account, provide your name, a valid email address, and a strong, secure password. Roku will send you an email with information about your account, subscriptions, and payment methods.
- When you create a Roku account, you may be asked to choose a payment method. When you link a payment method, Roku Pay enables you to begin free trials, subscribe to services, and make further purchases quickly and easily. If you make a purchase, your credit card will be charged.
- Sign in to your Roku account at any time to access your account, change your preferences, and manage your subscriptions.
Managing Roku Channel Store Channels:
The Channel Store is a listing of all available roku com sign in channels. This includes subscriptions you’ve already added to your account, so you may manage them there as well.
- Press the “home” button on your Roku remote to check you’re on the home screen.
- Select “streaming channels” on your Roku control and press “OK.”
- Use the arrow keys on the remote to go to the channel you wish to control, then press “OK.” Then choose “manage subscription” and press “OK” to open the options menu.
- It will notify you when your subscription needs be renewed. Select “cancel subscription” on the remote and press “OK.”
- Your subscription termination will be confirmed by Roku. It will also show your membership’s expiry date.
How to System Restart Roku
This is analogous to restarting a computer to remedy problems. A system reset turns your Roku device off and then back on. This may or may not fix any problems. Due to the absence of an on/off button on Roku streaming sticks and boxes (with the exception of the Roku 4 and Roku TVs), this is the only way to restart the system.
You may restart the machine using your Roku remote by doing the following steps:
- Go to System from the Home Screen.
- Scroll to the bottom and choose System Restart.
- Choose Restart.
- Wait a few moments for Roku to switch off and on before displaying your home page.
- Check to see whether the features you were experiencing issues with are now operational.
We hope you found this lesson to be beneficial. Subscriptions on Roku are straightforward to manage or cancel, and you can do it from your streaming device or online account.
Keep in mind that this only applies to subscriptions that are billed to your Roku sign in account. All subscriptions you’ve purchased elsewhere must be handled in the same place.
Adding channels to Roku is also straightforward, but if you want to add a channel that is not available in your area, our guide to the best VPN for Roku may be useful.
How well do you know how to manage and cancel Roku subscriptions? Do you think it’s easy? Have you run across any issues? Please tell us in the comments. I appreciate your reading, as always.